Terms & Conditions
Initial and continued use of the server implies agreement with these terms and conditions as amended for time to time.
- I do not register .co.uk domains unless I am going to do the photography and web design work. i.e. I'm not a registration house or web hosting company.
- Domain name(s) belong to the person who requested the registration AND who has paid the £150 annual domain name fee and hosting charge.
- Domain transfers (away) to another registrar, host or registrant are performed free of charge whilst they can be incorporated into the day-to-day running of the business. Urgent transfers can be performed at a cost of £45 per hour. It would normally take no more than one hour (all-in) to transfer a domain.
- Domain transfers will not take place whilst any monies are outstanding or accounts are in dispute.
- It is up to the registrant / owner of the domain to ensure all fees due to Andy Cameron are paid in a timely manner. I will take no responsibility for loss of the domain name if the fees are not paid at least thirty days prior to the expiration of the domain name. These domain names will be removed from the server at my discretion. All subsequent data and email will be lost.
- Domain names not renewed (and expired) will be removed from the server at my discretion. All subsequent data and email will be lost.
It is the responsibility of the registrant / owner to keep me informed of their current contact details.
- All / any .html files will be transfered on request. No server-side scripting, or database functionality will be transfered.
- Domains that expire will be released to the public approximately 90 days on a first come; first served basis. You will have approx. 80 days after the domain name has exprired to change you mind and still retain the rights to the domain by paying the appropriate fee (above).
- Nominet's Terms and Conditions http://www.nominet.org.uk/uk-domain-names/registering-uk-domain/legal-details/terms-and-conditions-domain-name-registration
FTP Access to the Server
- FTP access to the server is not automatically provided in all cases. For security and data management reasons FTP access will be provided on an 'as needs' basis.
- I will determine the need for FTP access on a case by case basis. In some circumstances you may need to seek alternative hosting. In such case(s) no refund will be given on any or all of the annual hosting fee.
- Any site being administered by FTP will be subject to 'reasonable use'. Only files relating to that particular site will be permitted to be uploaded to the server. I reserve the right to delete any files in breach of this without backup or warning. i.e it is not to be used as a test area, a data storage system or for file backups.
- I offer no support to websites being accessed by third parties via FTP
Please contact me by one of the methods below. I aim to respond within 24hrs
If you have a complaint please contact me by phone, email or in person and I will endeavour to sort out the problem.
84 Ringsend Road
email@example.com - I can normally reply with 24hrs. Abuse complaints can also be reported to this address.
07802 755 908
Should you not be satisfied with the outcome, and your complaint relates to a .co.uk domain name you may contact the registrar:-
Edmund Halley Road
Oxford Science Park
t: +44(0)1865 332244
f: +44(0)1865 332288
t: +44(0)1865 332211
f: +44(0)1865 332292